Here are my updates from March. In total, I resolved 521 tickets across
our email, telegram, whatsapp and signal user support channels.
Most of my work was concentrated around user support work helping users
in regions where Tor is censored. Apart from that, we got a few reports
of a Windows bug, pretty much coninciding with the Tor Browser 12.0.4
Timeframe: 01 - 31 March 2023
-613 RT tickets created
-560 RT tickets resolved
Most frequent tickets by numbers:
1. 252 RT Tickets: Private Bridge requests from China.
2. 23 RT Tickets: How to use a Tor Bridge in Russia?
3. 13 RT tickets: Responses from our relay operator community for the
obfs4 bridge campaign to help users in Turkmenistan connect to Tor
4. 6 RT Tickets: Circumventing censorship with Tor in Iran.
5. 3 RT Tickets: Unable to launch Tor Browser on Windows
# Telegram, WhatsApp and Signal Support channel
-604 tickets resolved
-513 tickets on Telegram
-67 tickets on WhatsApp
-24 tickets on Signal
The most frequent tickets we received have been about:
1. 139 tickets: Circumventing censorship in Russia.
2. 109 tickets: Circumventing censorship in Turkmenistan.
3. 52 tickets: Circumventing censorship in Iran.
4. 26 tickets: Circumventing censorship in China.
# Tor Forum
Most popular topics in the Support category (in terms of number of
1. "Anyone experiencing problems with Snowflake proxy?"
2. "I Have Seen 0 Unique Clients - Why?"
3. "(Tor) Browser not responding"
4. "Is there an index for onion domains?"
5. "Relay or Bridge"
: Tor setup application not launching
: [tor-relays] Help Turkmens to bypass Internet censorship: run an obfs4 bridge!
: Anyone experiencing problems with Snowflake proxy?
: I Have Seen 0 Unique Clients - Why?
: Browser not responding
: Is there an index for onion domains?
: Relay or Bridge
tor-project mailing list