Here are my updates from February. In total, I resolved 626 tickets
across our email, telegram, whatsapp and signal user support channels.
I am happy and excited to share that we launched our user support
channel on WhatsApp last month! I helped with the planning, pre-release
testing and updating some of our support documentation in relation to
Continuing my work with users in places where Tor is censored, I was
able to gather some valuable feedback from users. Owing to some of this
feedback, I along with Nina (@nina13), added information about bridge-moji as a
means to verify whether the intended bridge lines have been entered
by the user successfully.
Also made a very small documentation update to our manual with the
latest Tor Browser 12.0.3 release.
Now, a look at our user support channels:
Timeline: 01 - 28 February 2023
tickets created: 684
tickets resolved: 625
Most frequent tickets by numbers:
1. 289 RT Tickets - Private Bridge requests from China
2. 49 RT Tickets - How to use a Tor Bridge in Russia
3. 18 RT Tickets - Circumventing censorship with Tor in Iran
# Telegram, WhatsApp and Signal Support channel (cdr.link)
tickets resolved: 588
The most frequent tickets we received have been about:
1. 142 tickets: Circumventing censorship in Russia
2. 90 tickets: Circumventing censorship in Turkmenistan
3. 84 tickets: Circumventing censorship in Iran
4. 31 tickets - Circumventing censorship in China
# Tor Forum
Most popular topics in the Support category (in terms of number of
1. "Guard is failing a very large amount of circuits"
2. "SSH over Tor including unto Onion Service"
3. "Tor Browser Android >> Cannot install Add-ons if language any other
4. "Why is the telegram account publishing bridges in the open!?"
5. "Relay or Bridge? What are the Network needs for the moment"
: Meeting You Where You Are: We've added WhatsApp User Support | The Tor Project
: cdr.link add new whatsapp channel (#321) · Issues · The Tor Project / Web / support · GitLab
: Add bridgemoji cards to our private bridges (#40107) · Issues · The Tor Project / Community / Support · GitLab
: Remove upload bug on Tor Browser for Android from Known issues (#139) · Issues · The Tor Project / Web / manual · GitLab
: Guard is failing a very large amount of circuits
: SSH over Tor including unto Onion Service
: Tor Browser Android >> Cannot install Add-ons if language any other than English
: Why is the telegram account publishing bridges in the open!?
: Relay or Bridge? What are the Network needs for the moment
tor-project mailing list