Unable to access larepubblica.it...and some other sites with looping captchas

hi, unable to visit the site with tor…i get:
403 ERROR
The request could not be satisfied.
Request blocked. We can’t connect to the server for this app or website at this time. There might be too much traffic or a configuration error. Try again later, or contact the app or website owner.
If you provide content to customers through CloudFront, you can find steps to troubleshoot and help prevent this error by reviewing the CloudFront documentation.

Generated by cloudfront (CloudFront)
Request ID: kIlZAerHZQ-RJ1479ourEG2ZUlHspy-WS5EANpMWlfcKVv_QT5Z0-g==

and also for other sites…i got a control captcha in loop without solving…this is an example:
Verifica della sicurezza della connessione al sito
Prima di procedere, ilcorsaronero ha richiesto un controllo addizionale su questa connessione.

how to solve…?’
thxs in adv for yr kind attention
cheers

For the first one, try making a few new circuits, if you still are blocked, there is nothing you can do - they blocked Tor.

As for your second one, it’s probably Cloudflare blocking your connection. Try enabling javascript, SOMETIMES it’ll let you through.

Workarounds:

1. Wayback machine can be used as a proxy… Unless you need to log in. (Requires JS)
  2. Startpage has this “anonymous view” feature, you can try to see if they’ve blocked the anonymous view. (Requires JS)
  3. Visit without Tor. Probably a bad idea; but at least it works.

hi, first thxs
but with Tor, maybe i’ve to underline that i’m using Tor Browser:

are you able to visit the page…??
and how to enable JS in tor browser…??
and how to make yr workrounds using tor browser…??
thxs so much in adv
cheers

Updated post cause I can now post multiple images:

Hi, for the mentioned site (larepubblica. it) I have no issues accessing it over Tor.

Perhaps it was your specific exit node that was blocked? Try creating a few new circuits and seeing if that works.

To enable javascript in Tor, simply set the “security level” to “standard” or “safer”

As for the workarounds I mentioned, the wayback machine (web.archive.org) works fine on Tor.
la Repubblica on Wayback Machine (which can be opened using Tor Browser)

As for accessing la Repubblica over Startpage (startpage. com) can be opened using Tor Browser.
Head over to startpage, search for la Repubblica, and press the “anonymous view” button.

la Repubblica on Startpage “Anonymous View” (which can be opened using Tor Browser)

hi, i see you are able with startpage or wayback machine…and i try BUT…always get the same frustrating error that i attch here…:

403 ERROR

Request blocked. We can’t connect to the server for this app or website at this time. There might be too much traffic or a configuration error. Try again later, or contact the app or website owner.
If you provide content to customers through CloudFront, you can find steps to troubleshoot and help prevent this error by reviewing the CloudFront documentation.

Generated by cloudfront (CloudFront) Request ID: mrPQqINbCczwx32_tQyYwSYYSjNAq93C0TIJSAE1qpUdbzY2elcT_Q==

i open startpage and wayback with my tor browser:

how to enable JS in Tor Browser…??
i see you are able with startpage or wayback machine…and i try BUT…always get the same frustrating error that i attch here…:

403 ERROR

Generated by cloudfront (CloudFront) Request ID: mrPQqINbCczwx32_tQyYwSYYSjNAq93C0TIJSAE1qpUdbzY2elcT_Q==

i open startpage and wayback with my tor browser

Well then… I have no idea.

Sorry!

anyway i want to say you a big THANK for yr trying to help me
you have been so very kind to gift me yr precious time
thxs so much indeed
cheers