Hi! This is my August’23 report!
In August, I resolved 1164 tickets:
On Telegram (@TorProjectSupportBot) - 496
On RT (frontdesk@tpo) - 650
On WhatsApp (+447421000612) - 11
and on Signal (+17787431312) - 7.
Main lines of my work remain the same:
- Helping Russian-speaking users download and install the Tor Browser and then resolve any issues with connecting to the Tor network.
- Helping in censorship circumvention
- Collecting user feedback.
The most common issues I noticed during this month are:
- Antivirus software interrupts the TB work
- Tor for iOS - Users now need to install Onion Browser + Orbot app on their devices
- The Tor error: “[WARN] Pluggable Transport process terminated with status code 0”, which often occurs in the regions with severe internet censorship.
I’ve also submitted a small bug found in TBA Alpha.