Here's our meeting log:
And our meeting pad:
## Tor Community Team meeting pad
Next meeting: Monday, February 28, 2022 - 1400 UTC
Weekly meetings, every Monday at 14:00 UTC, in #tor-meeting at OFTC
(channel is logged while meetings are in progress)
## Goal of this meeting
Weekly checkin about the status of Community Team work at Tor.
## Links to Useful documents
* Tor 0.3.5.x EOL:
* Monthly l10n hangout:
* Tor Project | Monthly Localization Hangouts
- Finished to contact all EOL relay operators (phew!)
- Following up and helping some EOL relay operators.
- Reviewing network health fellowship with acute.
- S96 meeting:
- Discuss new default bridges plan:
Ask Relay organization to run some new default bridges (#23) · Issues · The Tor Project / Community / Relays · GitLab
- S9 meeting
- S30 sync meeting with Tails and The Guardian Project
- Onboarding raya, our new education coordinator
- S123 kick-off meeting
- Run a bridge campaign: getting bridge operators contact info
and sending to Erin.
- Run a bridge campaign: select 10 bridge operators.
- Tor Browser 11.0.6 support work
- All articles reviewed and updated on frontdesk
- Tor Browser Alpha 11.5a4 testing and support work
- learn more about the Discourse trust levels (part of
Evaluate the Discourse trust level to remove trusted contributors from the moderation queue (2022 Q1) (#40060) · Issues · The Tor Project / Community / Support · GitLab)
- Translation previews
- Review locales for release
- Define list of countries/regions for the tor browser
- Some web fixes, especially about images in previews
- Bug translators to maintain already published translations
- Think and add to gitlab the weblate integration
- document new setup
- Friday: hangout!
- Onion Services SRE kickstart meeting:
[tor-project] Onion Service SRE Kickstart notes and meeting minutes
- Wrote minimailer: Silvio Rhatto / Minimailer · GitLab
- Skeleton for the Oniongroove project:
Silvio Rhatto / Oniongroove · GitLab
- Remaining onboarding tasks:
Onboard Silvio Rhatto (#57) · Issues · The Tor Project / Community / Team · GitLab
- S123 kick-off meeting
- Work on Oniongroove specs (hopefully)
- Suggestions/advice on Onion Services deployment.
- User support via RT
- User suppot via Telegram
- Article translation:247 "Russian: Enquiries with anything related
to 'Dark Web'"
- User support
- Translation of the article "Law enforcement requests about Onion
- Started working on mockups!!
- Incorporated new ideas after brainstorming mockup with Gus
- Mockup is out (Figma link, no sign in needed)
- Working on look and feel of the relays portal (high fidelity
- Recruiting users for user testing low fidelity mockup
The Tor Project
Community Team Lead