Here are our meeting logs:
and our meeting pad:
## Tor Community Team meeting pad
Next meeting: Monday, November 8, 2021 - 1400 UTC
Weekly meetings, every Monday at 14:00 UTC, in #tor-meeting at OFTC
(channel is logged while meetings are in progress)
## Goal of this meeting
Weekly checkin about the status of Community team work at Tor.
## Links to Useful documents
- 'Run a bridge' campaign plan:
Run a bridge campaign (#24) · Issues · The Tor Project / Community / Relays · GitLab
- Tor Forum: https://forum.torproject.org/
* Forum official release pending tasks:
- Provide more visibility to the Forum on our traditional support channels (#40046) · Issues · The Tor Project / Community / Support · GitLab
* End of Outreachy contribution period:
- Note: Nov. 5, 2021 4pm UTC is the deadline for applicants to
record contributions and create a final application.
- What you worked on this week.
- Something you need help with.
- Tor training in Brazil (3-5). I'll be offline: November 3 - 5.
- Preparing next Tor training at the end of November.
- Work with outreachies their project timeline
1. Forum related tasks - moderation and user support
2. User support work on RT and social media
3. Main ticket I will be working on:
- Completed second and third task from project contribution
- Created a draft internship schedule.
- Working on this issue-
[UX] Top sites : functionality and usage (#12) · Issues · The Tor Project / UX / Design · GitLab
- Need feedback on second and third task.
- Need feedback on proposed schedule. Should I paste the links here
or share them in IRC?
- Do I need to answer any community questions in final application?
- Been doing more tests with gitlabCI for l10n.
- added 2 more tests and links for easy fixes to
Sign in · GitLab
- now the lektors say how much translations from enabled languages:
- Many merges on lego from me and hackerncoder
The Tor Project
Community Team Lead