The “Connection” button in the Tor settings in Tails has completely disappeared! What to do?

Hello. In my Tails system (on a flash drive), the “Connection” button is completely missing in the browser. Because of this, I can’t connect to the Internet. My connection is via a local network (not Wi-Fi). No matter what I do, I can’t get online. Connected automatically, connected hidden, registered obfs4 bridges from the Tor Bridges bot. Useless! I tried to register the bridge manually, but did not find a button that opens a tab with the ability to register the bridge yourself. There is no “Connection” button on the left sidebar. And it is not in the list of settings. It is not possible to find the network connection settings tab at all. What to do? Help me to understand!
I live in a country that has blocked Tor.
What to do? Help me to understand!

Hello. In my Tails system (on a flash drive), the “Connection” button is completely missing in the browser. Because of this, I can’t connect to the Internet. My connection is via a local network (not Wi-Fi). No matter what I do, I can’t get online. Connected automatically, connected hidden, registered obfs4 bridges from the Tor Bridges bot. Useless! I tried to register the bridge manually, but did not find a button that opens a tab with the ability to register the bridge yourself. There is no “Connection” button on the left sidebar. And it is not in the list of settings. It is not possible to find the network connection settings tab at all. What to do? Help me to understand!
I live in a country that has blocked Tor.
What to do? Help me to understand!