by richard | July 4, 2023
This release updates Firefox to 102.13.0esr, including bug fixes, stability improvements and important security updates. There were no Android-specific security updates to backport from the Firefox 115 release..
Send us your feedback
If you find a bug or have a suggestion for how we could improve this release, please let us know.
The full changelog since Tor Browser 12.5 is:
- All Platforms
- Updated Translations
- Updated NoScript to 11.4.24
- Bug tor-browser#41860: Rebase 12.5 stable to 102.13esr
- Windows + macOS + Linux
- Updated Firefox to 102.13.0esr
- Bug tor-browser#41854: Download Spam Protection cannot be overridden to allow legitimate downloads
- Bug tor-browser#41856: Onion service authorization prompt's key field does not get focus when clicked
- Bug tor-browser#41858: 'Learn more' link in onboarding links to 12.0 release notes and not 12.5
- Updated GeckoView to 102.13.0esr
This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://blog.torproject.org/new-release-tor-browser-1251