Having a few issues and hoping to resolve them if there are known solutions.
- Operating System Info
Edition Windows 11 Home
Installed on 10-Nov-21
OS build 22000.527
- Tor Browser Version
Tor Browser 11.0.6
- Tor Security Level
- Issue of importing bookmarks and passwords; leads to Primary Password issue:
- Open Tor > Open Application Menu > Passwords > Open Menu > Import from another browser > Follow wizard steps > Finish
- Bookmarks/favorites appear below address and search bar
- Banner appears below bookmarks and favorites: Please enter your Primary Password to view saved logins & passwords with button to “Login”
- Click Login
- Primary Password setup issue
- Settings > Privacy and Security
- under Logins and Passwords, select Use a Primary Password
- Dialogue appears with no current primary password set and fields to enter new primary password
- Enter my desired password
- Password Change Failed, “Unable to change primary password”
- Setting Tor as Default Browser
No matter how many ways I try to enable tor as the default browser, it fails to save as such.
Would love to know if there are ways about this. Appreciate any and all help.