Hi there. I have fixed all the issues of zh-TW locale (Chinese Taiwan) listed on https://tpo.pages.torproject.net/community/l10n/ on January 9. But it doesn’t seem to update since then. Is there something wrong with the check script ?
Thanks for the report, @Niretak, it seems the script that fetches new translations from Transifex was stuck.
I have restarted it and soon there should be changes at https://tpo.pages.torproject.net/community/l10n/
Thanks, now it seems to be working. But there seems to be a bug still. It is reporting issues about some “alt” not been translated, meanwhile the corresponding fix link is pointing to paragraphs of plain text, i.e., no HTML tags at all. Would you please take a look at it ? Thanks.
Oh, there must be another special character that I need to escape on the string for Transifex to search for the string. I need to look into it and fix it.
In the meantime you can search for the contents you see in https://tpo.pages.torproject.net/community/l10n/ when you receive an empty searchbox.
I think I found the problem, the strings with ‘%’ were failing on the search.
I have added them to the ignored chars, here: add another special char to the list (620c0bae) · Commits · The Tor Project / Community / L10n · GitLab
Please have a look now and let me know if you have problems again.
Thanks for your report!
This topic was automatically closed 2 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.