I can't use Indian exit node. Are there technical or laws problems?

I can’t understand if I mistake some string or the real problem are the Indian nodes. Someone has had experience on this? Thanks.

At the moment I using: “ExitNodes {in} StrictNodes 1”

When reporting a bug, please include as many of these as possible:

• Operating System you are using
  • Tor Browser version
  • Tor Browser Security Level
  • Step by step of how you got to the issue, so we can reproduce it (e.g. I opened the browser, typed a url, clicked on (i) icon, then my browser crashed)
  • (optional) A screenshot of the problem
  • The Tor log
1 Like

Provide the URL and/or Tor exit relay that crashed your Tor Browser.

There is only one exit node in India and it seems offline for the last 3 days. Before changing your torrc, you should check on Tor Metrics.

https://metrics.torproject.org/rs.html#search/country:in

3 Likes

Thank You for answered me. How do you understand which are nodes and not nodes? Thanks Imgur: The magic of the Internet

1 Like

Thanks for answering. I used the ‘fingerprint’ and 'IP+port" and “ExitNodes {in} StrictNodes
1” of online working Indian IP, none has worked unfortunately.

A one more question; as entry node, can I use “EntryNodes {fr}** StrictNodes 0" I get error and Tor asks for restart the browser. If I don’t define the enter node into “torrc” writing down "EntryNodes {fr} **StrictNodes 0” for instance, it’s correct that Tor will search and get a node everywhere automatically? Thanks.

1 Like

Sorry, a one more question;

As entry node, can I use “EntryNodes {fr}** StrictNodes 0" I used and I got error, Tor asks for restart the browser. If I don’t define the enter node into “torrc” skipping to writing down "EntryNodes {fr} **StrictNodes 0” for instance, Tor will search and get a node everywhere automatically? Thanks.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.