How to tunnel the whole system via Tor?

Hello,
Consider a server that Tor running on it and you can set the IP address and port of that server in your browser and use Tor. How can I find a VPN client that I give it my Tor server IP and Port and it tunnel the whole system?

Thank you.

About the “Tor server IP”. By default Tor chooses entry relays at random, but you can specify a “bridge” relay manually in the torrc file of you Tor client.

About tunneling the whole system. I’m not sure how to do it on an existing Linux / Windows system (it probably involves you launching the “Tor client” with features like SOCKS proxy), but check out Tails OS, Whonix OS. All the traffic is tunneled through Tor there.

1 Like

Hello,
For Windows OS, I found ProxyCap and its work very well.

Before using a new program with Tor, it’s important to consider these basic questions:

• Where can I find the source code, and is it open-source (FOSS)?
  • Has the service/program published any security audits to assess it’s potential vulnerabilities?
  • Is there a risk of the proxy leaking sensitive information such as DNS requests?
1 Like

I couldn’t find the source code of your solution. So I’m removing the link.

2 Likes

Hello,
Thank you so much for your reply.
Did you delete the link just because it wasn’t open source? Did you test it?

Hello,
I use ProxyCap to convert proxy to VPN, but I guess a browse like the Google Chrome does not work well. When I set the Tor proxy in Firefox manually, sometimes some websites do not work well or even open, but when I select Proxy DNS when using SOCKS v5 option, then it works. Does Tor have an option to do this?
Can someone share a proper configuration file for a Tor proxy here?

Thank you.