How to bypass Google reCAPTCHA?

Hello,
There are a lot of reCAPTCHA to solve when searching on Google. Is there a method to bypass or reduce it?
Sometimes it is not possible to search in Google.

Thank you.

1 Like

You can use Whoogle.

I’m not sure what you are talking about. I hardly ever use Google but as a test I just went there, using Tor, did about 10 queries and no captchas. I was comming out of DE so maybe that is it.

As an aside to the question I find it odd that you are obviously interested in anonymity because you use Tor :slight_smile: but still want to use Google whose business model is your Personal Information. So instead of googling something, just Duck it. (This was an intentional pun. Duckduck is the default search engine and I am sure the name means that)

Hello,
Thank you so much for your reply.
It’s true that Google is stealing personal information, but is a search giant.
Do you use any bridge like the Obfs4 or Snowflake?

No I don’t use Obfs4 or Snowflake. I’m not in a country where I need to do that much hiding.

Not using Google as much as possible lowers my profile as does using EFF’s Privacy Badger along with clearing all cookies after closing Firefox which I do often.

What can you find on Google that you cannot with the Duck. And yes I know that almost all sites in the world uses some sort of Google thingy like fonts and ads and captcha’s, etc, etc. What happens in those javascript calls web sites make is anyone’s guess.

I have a technique:

1. type a search on google.com
  2. captcha appears (it means this Tor circuit is blocked)
  3. go back to the previous page (google search box) (tip: you can alt+←)
  4. Switch Tor circuit (either though the hamburger menu – top right corner)
    or through the shortcut ctrl+shift+L
  5. If it works, your good. If not, continue with step 3.

It may take 10 attempts sometimes. It’s annoying and I don’t recommended it. But it’s a way to do it.

1 Like

Hello,
Tor must work on a way to hide itself.

Don’t know about that. If Tor is hidden then how does your Tor browser find it and all the other nodes which are public knowledge. And if it were that well hidden then how would you find it? Now if you can find a way in when it is well hidden then so can those who would want to block it.

It may take 10 attempts sometimes. It’s annoying and I don’t recommended it. But it’s a way to do it.

And in that time you could have found what you wanted using another search engine.
But it is an interesting idea for some other purpose like when blocked by Cloudflare.

No one has answered what they are trying to find and insist on using Google. Google is better with the site: command (most times). Is that it?

Hello,
I meant Tor needs to find a way that websites can’t detect the browser is using a Tor proxy. This method exists in other matters. For example, you can prevent a website from recognizing your browser and its version.

1 Like

It has nothing to do with the browser. Websites detect the IP and in this case the IP would be a TOR exit node. I see this in phishing kits I have harvested. Here is an excerpt from an IP service for 185.220.101.36 out of DE:
“host”:“tor-exit-36.for-privacy.net”,“proxy”:true,“vpn”:true,“tor”:true,“active_vpn”:false,“active_tor”:true,“recent_abuse”:true,“bot_status”:true

This one is actually labelled tor-exit-36.for-privacy.net. Others are not but would still test positive for TOR/VPN/proxy. Some kits use IP block lists. There are other methods.

2 Likes

reCAPTCHA is not good I suspect it being used or “was” used to maybe do geolocation tracking via wifi network names, triangulation, or whatever. I have no proof of this being don by reCAPTCHA but I wonder if this can be done in the browser?