Hi I’m looking for an “official” reference to the following protocols, unfortunately I can find few documents by searching independently and they often lack technical specifications or I don’t know if they were modified before being published, can anyone in the community help me?
I have no way to verify whether the documents have been edited or not pre because I could not find them under the torproject domain and, therefore, I would like to be sure of the source.
If anyone knows the official paper of these releases (assuming there is one) that would be ideal.
- ntor handshake
- Elligator 2
What i found is this links:
- obfs3: https://gitweb.torproject.org/pluggable-transports/obfsproxy.git/blob/HEAD:/doc/obfs3/obfs3-protocol-spec.txt
- obfs4: GitHub - Yawning/obfs4: The obfourscator (Courtesy mirror)
- ScrambleSuit: https://gitweb.torproject.org/user/phw/scramblesuit.git/blob/HEAD:/doc/scramblesuit-spec.txt
- UniformDH: nothing
- ntor handshake: https://gitweb.torproject.org/torspec.git/blob/HEAD:/proposals/216-ntor-handshake.txt
- Curve25519: https://www.iacr.org/cryptodb/archive/2006/PKC/3351/3351.pdf
- Elligator 2: http://elligator.cr.yp.to/elligator-20130828.pdf