Difficulty Accessing Certain Websites via Tor Browser

Hello everyone,

I’ve been using Tor Browser for a while now, and overall, it’s been a great tool for maintaining my privacy online. However, recently I’ve encountered an issue that’s been puzzling me.

I’ve noticed that I’m having difficulty accessing certain websites while using Tor Browser. These websites worked perfectly fine before, but now when I try to visit them, I either get a timeout error or the page simply fails to load completely.

I’ve tried accessing these sites at different times of the day, but the problem persists. I’ve also tried using different Tor circuits, but that doesn’t seem to make a difference either.

I’ve checked the Tor Browser settings, and everything seems to be configured correctly. I’m using the latest version of Tor Browser, and my system is up to date as well.

Has anyone else experienced similar issues? Could it be an issue with the Tor network itself, or is there something else I should be looking into? Any suggestions or insights would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance for your help!

Many sites block Tor and/or bad IPs. There is a lot of abuse using Tor and some IPs get “blacklisted” so if you get one of those exit nodes you get blocked. Cloudflare does blocking for them also.

1 Like

Unfortunately, it’s common to have websites blocking Tor exit nodes/Tor users.
See this user support entry and check the other topics in the forum:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.