Debug: Port 443 is already being handled

Hi,

I launched my TOR Daemon.

And It’s look-like that my Onion service, should come up soon (how long it’s take generally for the propagation of the .onion to be completed ?)

As I’ve seen

[notice] Bootstrapped 100% (done): Done

in my notices log

But what worry me is in the debug log I see in loop the following:

[debug] circuit_remove_handled_ports(): Port 443 is already being handled; removing.

What is it ?

Thanks.

1 Like

I have a similar problem and can’t find anything.
I have a Tor running on a router with OpenWrt and I don’t have a hidden service or bridge only a SocksPort configured. I also don’t have a webserver on the 443 port but my logs filled with repeating messages like this:

[debug] conn_write_callback(): socket 10 wants to write.
[debug] flush_chunk_tls(): flushed 514 bytes, 0 remain.
[debug] connection_handle_write_impl(): After TLS write of 514: 0 read, 536 written
[debug] circuit_remove_handled_ports(): Port 443 is already being handled; removing.
[info] channelpadding_send_padding_cell_for_callback(): Sending netflow keepalive on 2 to [scrubbed] ([scrubbed]) after 8441 ms. Delta 0ms

Hello!

If you could, provide the output of the command sudo ss -anlp4 or sudo netstat -anp

This will show you open ports and what processes are running on them.

1 Like