Cheap VPS for Tor Exit or Relay node?

I wanted to know any good or high quality providers for running a tor exit?

I know a lot allow middles, but who allows exits? I am very interested in this.

I’ve come across, like 1 real host based on a quick google search, but I aim to launch about 4 nodes. Only europe!

My current list of providers:

Please provide the host URL and roughly how much the 2gb package is and bandwidth policy

Thanks for sharing HammerVM. I’m interested in using them for a Tor exit node. Could you share the direct HammerVM website link, the approximate price for their 2 GB package, and the bandwidth/traffic policy? Also, does their policy explicitly allow Tor exit-node traffic?

Thanks for sharing this. Could you also provide the provider’s website URL the approximate monthly cost for a 2 GB RAM VPS and their bandwidth policy? In particular I’d like to know the monthly traffic allowance port speed and whether Tor exit-node traffic is explicitly permitted under their terms.

from what i know, its fair usage but no strict limits. I paid for this plan:

but they have lots of plans.

website link is hammervm.com