Can't Play Videos

I am experiencing difficulty playing any video outside of YouTube, and even YouTube live streams fail, displaying a notice that my browser is unsupported and that I need to install a different one.

When I attempt to play a regular video, I receive errors such as “No video with supported format and MIME type found.” Video playback works correctly in Firefox, which I installed from the distribution’s package repository.

I have tried the following troubleshooting steps without success:

* Enabling “Temporarily trust this page” in the NoScript extension (no effect).
* Verifying that all about:config settings remain at their default values.
* Toggling hardware acceleration on and off.
* Confirming that the security level is set to “Standard.”

System details:

* Distribution: Arch Linux
* Kernel: 7.2.6-arch2-1 (64‑bit)
* Graphics platform: Wayland

I am using Tor Browser installed from the Arch Linux extra repository (torbrowser-launcher version 0.3.9‑1). I suspect this issue may be unique to Linux environments, but I am also considering the possibility that it stems from a deliberate privacy‑oriented policy or restriction imposed by the organization behind the browser.

Any guidance on how to resolve these video playback problems would be greatly appreciated. I’ve already tried everything I found here on the forum. :onion: :technologist: