Bridge relay flags not updating

So I have been running a bridge relay for about a week or so, and it has still not got any flags, while my other middle relay received its flags within a day of uptime. Is this an error I need to fix?

For a bridge only the V2dir and Valid flag can be expected.

The bridge is an entry (like guard) only and will never be in middle position nor deal in onion services chains by it’s nature.

1 Like

No not like that, I forgot to mention I’m using nyx. In the flags, it says none. Nothing is there, but when I search the bridge in the relay search page, I can see the flags. Is this any major issue?

···

On Sun, Apr 14, 2024 at 6:39 PM Felix via Tor Project Forum <noreply@forum.torproject.org> wrote:

| Felix
April 14 |

• | - |

The bridge is an entry (like guard) only and will never be in middle position nor deal in onion services chains by it’s nature.

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

Is it not supposed to show any flags for bridges in nyx?

···

On Sun, Apr 14, 2024 at 8:06 PM Redacted4ever-2 <serveroverseercouncil@gmail.com> wrote:

No not like that, I forgot to mention I’m using nyx. In the flags, it says none. Nothing is there, but when I search the bridge in the relay search page, I can see the flags. Is this any major issue?

On Sun, Apr 14, 2024 at 6:39 PM Felix via Tor Project Forum <noreply@forum.torproject.org> wrote:

| Felix
April 14 |

• | - |

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.