Here is my status report for September 2023.
This month, I continued working on the refactoring of the Tor integration in Tor Browser and finally merged the merge requested with the biggest changes . During the month, I also fixed some bugs it caused and improved the compatibility with the external Tor daemons.
Then, I worked on some audits for the 102 to 115 transition. In particular, I reviewed our profiles .
Some other tasks included swapping a few branding assets, such as the About dialog wordmark and the Windows installer icons.
I also fixed the reproducibility bug with generated headers on Windows  and upstreamed the patch to Firefox.
During September, we had two emergency releases. I helped with the stable channel: I prepared and built both 12.5.4 and 12.5.6. For 13.0a4, I only rebased it on top of Firefox 115.2.1.
Finally, I worked on enabling system-wide installs for Mullvad Browser. However, it's a work in progress as it requires some non-trivial changes to the updater.
 Bug 40938 (part 4): Move from TorProvider=TorMonitorService+TorProtocolService to something that we could really call TorProvider (!721) · Merge requests · The Tor Project / Applications / Tor Browser · GitLab
 Review 000-tor-browser.js and 001-base-profile.js for 115 (#41496) · Issues · The Tor Project / Applications / Tor Browser · GitLab
 Generated headers on Windows aren't reproducible (#41995) · Issues · The Tor Project / Applications / Tor Browser · GitLab
tor-project mailing list